Every child at Lamberhead Green deserves to be safeguarded and safeguarding children is the responsibility of every adult at Lamberhead Green
Our Safeguarding polices and procedures enable us to:-
- Identify children at risk of abuse, neglect or harm.
- Keep schools secure.
- Educate children to avoid dangers outside of school- including online dangers
- Ensure that no member of staff poses a risk to children.
- Prevent radicalisation.
- Tackle bullying and peer-on-peer abuse.
- Prevent self-harm and self-neglect