Orrell Lamberhead Green has a Local Governing body who are instrumental in ensuring the uniqueness of the school and its community is recognised and its needs are met.
Their role includes, but is not limited to
- “Day to day” oversight of running of the academies in terms of learning standards, safety & wellbeing
- Carrying out the MAT’S vision policies & priorities
- Holding local academy leadership to account for academic performance, quality of care & provision
- Overseeing & monitoring the effectiveness of learning strategies
- Supporting the Board and its committees in relation to proper use of funds & delivering high quality educational provision